Best for 3 – 5 guests.
From 120€ per night.
This apartment, very luminous and large, is designed to be lived in for long periods too.
Bright and cozy apartment of 86m2 with two bedrooms, located on the third floor of a historical building of the ‘600 notified to the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage. The sleeping area features a spacious master bedroom and a single room furnished with valuable furniture of the nineteenth century. The living room is equipped with a USB digital TV, a library with magazines and books, armchairs and a sofa bed very comfortable. The view enjoyed by the living room is large and particularly because of its exposure at the intersection of two channels. The bathroom has a bath with shower and washing machine. The recently reformed kitchen is fully equipped, and is complete with dishwasher and oven.
Heating, Digital TV, Internet Wi-Fi, Oven, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee maker, Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Iron, Hair Drier, Radio CD, Baby Bed, High Chair.
Bed sheets and towels included.
We happily accept dogs with a previous agreement with owners.
NO SMOKERS ONLY.
- Price per night: from 130€.
- For longer periods we offer special rates:
- from 7 to 14 nights, 10% off normal price
- from 14 to 21 nights 20% off normal price
- For longer periods, please contact us to check our best contracts.
- All rates include every expense except for the tourist tax.
The apartment is in the Cannaregio district, closed to Strada Nova, one of the most important streets in Venice, that connects the railway station to Rialto and San Marco. Its central position makes it ideal to roam the town: all major points of interest – Rialto bridge, San Marco square, the Jewish Ghetto – are within a 20 minutes walk.
How to get there
- From theairport with the Alilaguna Blue Line waterbus (Fondamenta Nove stop)
- from Piazzale Roma e from Santa Lucia railway station with the ACTV n° 1 waterbus (Ca’ D’Oro stop)
Proximity with the major waterbuses stop of Fondamenta Nove will allow you to easily go for a trip to the lagoon’s islands – Lido, Murano, Burano, Torcello the most famous.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/sweethomevenice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/shw/footer.php on line 1