Best for 2 guests.
From 100€ per night.
This cozy and functional apartment is ideal for a romantic getaway or for a business trip.
Located in the Castello district, this cozy studio of 53 m2, on the first floor of a building of the thirteenth century, offers an oasis of relax just minutes away from San Marco and Rialto. It consists of a kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a spacious bedroom, with Murano glass lamps, overlooking a garden of 170 m2 with a small well probably dating from around the eighteenth century. Fully restored in 2005 and reformed in May 2011, offers all the comforts of modern location in an historical, suffused atmosphere.
Air Conditioning, Heating, Digital TV, Internet Wi-Fi, Microweave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee maker, Washing Machine, Iron, Hair Drier, Radio CD, Baby Bed, High Chair.
Bed sheets and towels included.
We happily accept dogs with a previous agreement with owners.
NO SMOKERS ONLY.
- Price per night: from 100€.
- For longer periods we offer special rates:
- from 7 to 14 nights, 10% off normal price
- from 14 to 21 nights 20% off normal price
- For longer periods, please contact us to check our best contracts.
- All rates include every expense except for the tourist tax.
The surrounding area, despite the points of interest, remains outside of the usual routes, enabling you to experience Venice in relative serenity in times of great affluence, and is full of restaurants and pastry shops frequented by residents. Nearby you can visit the basilica of Santi Giovanni e Paolo, where lie the remains of 25 doges, the church of San Francesco della Vigna, whose precious façade is the work of Palladio, and the church of Santa Maria Formosa, which houses the Byzantine icon of Our Lady of Lepanto. Going a little deeper inside the Castello district, it can be reached by a short walk the Arsenal, and visit what was one of the largest shipyards in the Middle and Modern Age.
How to get there
- From theairport with the Alilaguna Blue Line waterbus (Fondamenta Nove or Ospedale stops)
- from Piazzale Roma e from Santa Lucia railway station with the ACTV n° 5.2 waterbus (Ospedale stop)
Proximity with the major waterbuses stop of Fondamenta Nove will allow you to easily go for a trip to the lagoon’s islands – Lido, Murano, Burano, Torcello the most famous.